Commonly used on carbon steels, aerospace alloys, nickel alloys, aluminum, cast iron, forgings and some stainless steels
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 working days
- Sized to fit most mini-grinders
- Zirconia-Alumina (Z/A) is more durable than aluminum oxide
- Best for medium- to heavy-material removal
- The material grains constantly fracture to produce new sharp edges
- Sturdy cloth backing for reliable performance
- Belts are suitable for wet or dry grinding
- Grind Aid applied for better lubrication (R203)
- Quantity Discounts Apply! Discount Applied at Checkout
All of our abrasive belts are cut from 12" wide material. It is more economical for you to order in quantities.
So far the belts have done a great job sanding down the welds on have projects, I ordered a full range of grits to do any job. AIS is a great source for all abrasive belt needs.