Ceramic grain products have the reputation of being the toughest, longest-lasting metal removal products on the market today
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 working days
- Sized to fit most mini-grinders
- Compared to conventional grain products that immediately begin to lose aggressiveness once grinding begins, ceramic abrasives maintain their cut rate with minimal additional pressure
- Optimized for high stock removal on ferrous metals and exotic alloys (ex: carbon steel and aluminum)
- Top Sizing helps reduce friction and heat, in high temperature applications
- Sturdy polyester backing for reliable performance
- Belts are suitable for wet or dry grinding
All of our abrasive belts are cut from 12" wide material. It is more economical for you to order in quantities.
I just changed out my sander to the ceramic belts and learned they work a lot better on aluminum, they don't cake up like my other belts. I highly recommend the ceramic belts for working with aluminum parts and sheet work.