- Lead Time: 3 to 5 working days
- Use with a variety of belt sanders
- Compared to conventional grain products that immediately begin to lose aggressiveness once grinding begins, ceramic abrasives maintain their cut rate with minimal additional pressure
- Optimized for high stock removal on ferrous metals and exotic alloys (ex: carbon steel and aluminum)
- Top Sizing helps reduce friction and heat, in high temperature applications
- Sturdy polyester backing for reliable performance
- Belts are suitable for wet or dry grinding
- Quantity discounts available! Discount will be applied at checkout.
All of our abrasive belts are cut from 12" wide material. It is more economical for you to order in multiples of 2.
Very pleased received order quickly and was very surprised that AIS sent a thank you and included a gift of a note pad . Installed belt on vertical system w 4900 fpm speed, wow smooth and does it cut! I have used it on aluminum, mild steel, bronze, and high carbon tool steel. More pressure = faster cut. Still cuts as new after maybe half hour of use. Nice to see our American providers are still getting it done.