- Lead Time: 3 to 5 working days
- Use with a variety of belt sanders
- Aluminum Oxide (A/O) is a tough, durable abrasive grain characterized by the long life of its cutting edges and points. It is the most widely used of the man-made minerals. This grain type is well suited for a broad range of ferrous and non-ferrous metals, as well as on soft and hard woods
- Sturdy X-Weight cloth backing for reliable performance
- Quantity discounts available! Discount will be applied at checkout.
All of our abrasive belts are cut from 12" wide material. It is more economical for you to order in multiples of 3.
Shipping calculated at checkout