Silicon-Carbide abrasives are the sharpest and hardest abrasives manufactured. Due to the extreme sharpness this abrasive grain provides fast stock removal and a cool cut. Silicon-Carbide abrasives are ideal for cast iron, non-ferrous metals (brass, bronze, aluminum), non-metallic materials (glass, rubber, stone, etc.), wood and stainless steel.
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 working days
- Use with a variety of belt sanders
- Ideal for fast stock removal
- The material grains constantly fracture to produce new sharp edges
- Sturdy cloth backing for reliable performance
- Belts are suitable for wet or dry grinding
- Quantity discounts available! Discount will be applied at checkout.
All of our abrasive belts are cut from 12" wide material. It is more economical for you to order in multiples of 3.
I ordered a 4x60x80grit belt for my grinder which was too long. The representative I spoke to was awesome, he not only help me figure out exactly what size I actually need, he also shipped it to me at no additional cost, and I didn’t have to return the old one!!!! Excellent experience!!!