Commonly used on carbon steels, aerospace alloys, nickel alloys, aluminum, cast iron, forgings and some stainless steels
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 working days
- Use with a variety of belt sanders
- Zirconia-Alumina (Z/A) is more durable than aluminum oxide
- Best for medium- to heavy-material removal
- The material grains constantly fracture to produce new sharp edges
- Sturdy cloth backing for reliable performance
- Belts are suitable for wet or dry grinding
- Belts do NOT have Grind-Aid lube applied - also called R205
- Quantity Discounts Apply! Discount Applied at Checkout
All of our abrasive belts are cut from 12" wide material. It is more economical for you to order in multiples of 8.
Looking for belts with Grind Aid Lube applied? You'll find them here.
Shipping calculated at checkout