A universal and economic abrasive grain for various sanding applications
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 working days
- Aluminum Oxide (A/O) is a tough, durable abrasive grain characterized by the long life of its cutting edges and points. It is the most widely used of the man-made minerals. This grain type is well suited for a broad range of ferrous and non-ferrous metals, as well as on soft and hard woods
- Sturdy cloth backing for reliable performance
- Highly flexible backing is ideal for curves
- Quantity Discounts Apply! Discount Applied at Checkout
All of our abrasive belts are cut from 12" wide material. It is more economical for you to order in multiples of 8.
Shipping calculated at checkout