Commonly used on carbon steels, aerospace alloys, nickel alloys, aluminum, cast iron, forgings and some stainless steels
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 working days
- Use with a variety of belt sanders
- Zirconia-Alumina (Z/A) is more durable than aluminum oxide
- Best for medium- to heavy-material removal
- The material grains constantly fracture to produce new sharp edges
- Sturdy cloth backing for reliable performance
- Grind Aid Lube is NOT applied - also called R205
- Quantity Discounts Apply! Discount Applied at Checkout
All of our abrasive belts are cut from 12" wide material. It is more economical for you to order in multiples of 10.
Belts look really nice. Unfortunately I ordered half the length I needed, so cannot use them.
Richard, that's too bad. I've passed your comments on to our Sales Manager who will be contacting you to get you the right sizes.