- Lead Time: 3 to 5 working days
- Use with a variety of belt sanders, bench grinders, etc.
- Aluminum Oxide (A/O) is a tough, durable abrasive grain characterized by the long life of its cutting edges and points. It is the most widely used of the man-made minerals. This grain type is well suited for a broad range of ferrous and non-ferrous metals, as well as on soft and hard woods
- Sturdy J-Weight cloth backing is flexible and gives reliable performance
- Quantity discounts available! Discount will be applied at checkout.
All of our abrasive belts are cut from 12" wide material. It is more economical for you to order in multiples of 2.
Love the company, They have a personal touch. The only thing I have to mention about this company is that it took along time to ship out. I think they are a Minnesota company and i live in MN why did it take soo long to ship out. But I still will buy from them again.
Product looks good but have not used them yet.