A universal and economic abrasive grain for various sanding applications
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 working days
- Use with a variety of belt sanders, bench grinders, etc.
- Aluminum Oxide (A/O) is a tough, durable abrasive grain characterized by the long life of its cutting edges and points. It is the most widely used of the man-made minerals. This grain type is well suited for a broad range of ferrous and non-ferrous metals, as well as on soft and hard woods
- Sturdy cloth backing for reliable performance
- Quantity Discounts Available! Discount applied at checkout
Shipping calculated at checkout